DEEPVESSEL FFR Approved for Clinical Use
On January 15, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) in China issued the registration certificate approving DEEPVESSEL FFR for clinical use. Read Post
Learn about DEEPVESSEL FFR
Diagnostic Value of Non-invasive Functional Assessment of Coronary Arteries
Fractional flow reserve (FFR), which measures the blood flow reduction caused by vessel narrowing, is accepted as the reference standard for assessing the functional significance of the stenotic lesions 1. Multiple randomized trials have demonstrated that FFR has excellent diagnostic value in identifying functional significant lesions and guiding coronary revascularization procedures. However, FFR is measured invasively through a guide wire-based cardiac catheter procedure in the catheterization lab. It is not suitable for myocardial ischemia screening in stable patients with CAD. Current guidelines recommend assessing myocardial ischemia of stable patients with CAD through non-invasive functional testing before considering invasive coronary angiography (ICA) or conducting myocardial revascularization 1,2.
2. Neumann, F, Sousa-Uva, M, Ahlsson, A, et al. 2018 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization. Eur Heart J 2018;40:87-165.
- Non-invasive function assessment from coronary computed tomography angiography (CTA) scan
- Enables accurate and fast FFR analysis
- Novel coronary CT FFR technique driven by AI
- CE marked
- A coronary artery physiological function assessment system in catheterization lab
- Enable real-time calculation of FFR values from digital subtraction angiogram (DSA) images
- Free of pressure wire and vasodilatation drugs FFR
On March 20, the research results of Keya Medical’s COVID-19 AI Assisted Diagnosis algorithm were published in the peer-reviewed journal, Radiology.
Keya Medical announced today that it has received a 100 million yuan strategic investment from Kunlun Wanwei Group, IDG Capital, Shanghai Guofang Parent Fund, and Yahui Capital.
On January 15, 2020, the National Medical Products Administration in China issued the registration certificate approving DeepVessel FFR for clinical use.